Concrete lintels distributed by Galintel provide an alternative solution to steel lintels, such as Rendabar, for rendered finished brickwork. Manufactured with high-strength concrete and fire rated under load in accordance with the Australian Standard AS 1530.4-1990. Non-corrodible and ideal for marine and industrial exposure conditions.
Size & Stock Length Guide:
80 mm (v) x 110 mm (b)
170 mm (v) x 110 mm (b)*
v = (vertical leg)
b = (base leg)
- Made of high-strength concrete under strict quality control.
- Two standard sizes designed for use with brickwork for easy rendering or covering with plaster panels.
- Suitable for use in pier and beam situations for new build foundations or re-cladding of existing properties.
- Can be used to create an upstand “hob” on a concrete slab.
- Compliant with relevant Australian Building Codes & Australian Standards.
- Australian Designed & Manufactured.
Got a question about Concrete Lintels? Get in contact with us using the form below: